Those who cause accidents through their own fault must be held accountable to compensate those they injure.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Handled by EGENBERG, APLC
Although any type of accident may give rise to a personal injury claim, EGENBERG APLC handles the following :
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall injuries.
- Dog bites.
- Injuries from defective products
- Intentional torts, such as fights and assaults
- Gunshot victims
- Nursing home abuse
- Traumatic Brain Injury
In the context of pursuing a personal injury claim, the term “damages” refers to the compensation you are entitled to receive based on your injuries. This includes:
- All medical expenses, including the current ones that are adding up and any that you expect to incur in the future related to your specific injury.
- All current lost wages and wages you expect to lose in the future due to your injury.
- Wages you will lose if you are injured so severely you are unable to return to your former employment.
- Physical rehabilitation and therapy.
- Career retraining if you are unable to return to your former occupation.
- Income you will lose over your lifetime if you are permanently disabled.
- Reimbursement for costs incurred for your medical treatment, such as costs of travel.
- Compensation for your pain and suffering. Each case is decided individually.
Legal rights are extremely time sensitive. If you miss the deadline for your claim, you lose your right to compensation no matter how severely you were injured. Do not wait. Call EGENBERG APLC today at (504) 229-5700.